Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Vampire Academy

I love the series!! I have them all. all 6 of it. Well, the author said that this would be the last book of Rose's point of view. But she said there would be another series of Vampire Academy of another person's point of view. I'm kind of sad that Rose's point of view will end so soon but well, an author can't keep writing about the same thing right? Well never mind.


I have all of these books including Last Sacrifice. I'm a total bookworm, arent I? I don't know why English is my worst subject. . .  T.T
 So, school's gonna start soon. Next week. Well, goood news is that January 4 is the first day of school and there would be no lesson. Well, I hope that is true. If not i'll just blame the school's calendar.

Well, I still have homework to do but I'm very sure I can finish them on time. I have maths left anyways. Soo. But i hope that isn't too much. Today, I think I'm going to watch Step up 3(DVD) and play some PS3 (NEED FOR SPEED CARBON) hehe. my day is all set. And also, I'm planning to have a fried chicken for lunch!! LOL.

Yesterday, I went to vivo city and went to the usual places. To the people who know me would know where I always go. Marche, Page One. Those are the must go everytime my family and I go to vivo. Anyways, we went shopping. me and mom. There were actually a lot of people. At page one, there i saw the rankings of the happiest countries in the world.

1st was Denmark/Finland (I dunno i forgot)
2nd was Denmark/Finland (srsly, i forgot)
Netherlands was 4th!!!!!!!!! :DDD
I saw Singapore and Hong Kong were the 81st country to be the happiest in the world. -.-
Never saw what Philippines was ranked.

Btw, I went to church yesterday for a mass and I didn't notice that the person that was stting beside the person sitting beside me was the relieve home econ teacher. For those who are in my batch would know who i am talking about. When mrs lai was away for a month then a teacher go teach our class. Ah, that's the one. Can't believe I didn't see her there. I didn't expect her to be a catholic. well, i admit i see her a lot ever sundays there but never actually sat near each other. she saw me once and we smiled at each other. weirddddd tat she rmb meeee.

anyways, i think i wrote a lot for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment