Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Story Of Us by Taylor Swift



HI! I just want to share a video I made. Well, it's a first video song I made to be uploaded in youtube. I took a lot of time making this. I wanted to stop halfway but I gotta finish what I started right? So, please spare a moment for this video I made for entertaiment purposes only. . . No copyrights intended ( i need to type that down). Soo. enjoy watching.

1 comment:

  1. Love the song. Thanks!

    Does everyone know that Taylor will be on Rachael Ray next year!!! Should be fun!




    Taylor Swift tickets

    ReplyDelete