Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Need for Speed Carbon

Well, this is just a ps3 game. So if ur not really interested then u might just as well leave. . . :) i am saying this in a good way.


Just a picture when its racing. (Sprint, Circuit or maybe Speedtrap)
 Sooo, this game is my favourite to play. I'm quite good at it except for the drift races. It's really hard for me. It's like they added oil on the road or something. Well, I decided to write about it because I wanted to. And also, I want to share this game. :) Well, the hardest part of this are

1st- drift race
2nd- boss race (canyon duel)
3rd- Canyon duels

Anyways, its really fun for me. When I unlock stuff i'm excited to test it or see it. Lol. Especially when I unlock a crew member. Well, my favourite race to play are

1st- Speedtrap races
2nd- Sprint race
3rd- Boss race (Circuit race)

There are also cops chasing me. So I have to be a bit bad to them. But its quite easy getting away from them espcially if ur car is fast. Well, my current car that Im using is this below.

Behold, the Lamborghini Gallardo.
I really like that car. Its very good at acceleration and the engine too. the nitrous is based on the package you buy. Well, my car is not actually pink but kinda mixed colours. Im not really good at designing things but mine will do. LOL. The plot of this game, I love it.

Well, I can summarise the plot. . .


Kenji (my enemy)

Angie(My enemy)

Wolf(My enemy)
Dairus(my enemy and Nikki's ex)

Nikki  (my gf)





 



(I know, they all look so good) Well, five years ago, I was racing with Kenji, Angie and Wolf when the police so us. But they caught everyone except me. Well, in the plot, they said that why did the police let me go?

I drive on a route to Palmont City after escaping from the police in Rockport, when a flashback of what seems to be a race against Kenji, Angie, and Wolf comes to my mind. A police incident at the end of the race forces me to make a hasty escape from Palmont. In present day, former Police Sergeant, now turned bounty hunter, Cross (Played by Dean McKenzie) in his Chevrolet Corvette Z06 chases me down the canyon leading to his BMW M3 GTR that he reclaimed from Razor in Need for Speed: Most Wanted being wrecked. Shortly before Cross can arrest me, Darius and his crew arrive. Darius pays off Cross, and i meet up with Nikki (Played by Emmanuelle Vaugier), my ex-girlfriend, on bad terms.

Darius tells me with the help of Nikki to clean up my image by beating the rival racing crews to gain territory and to reclaim my reputation as a respected street racer in Palmont. Winning races one by one, i acquire territories and ultimately districts from Kenji (Downtown), Angie (Kempton), and Wolf (Fortuna). After beating each racer, I meets up with a former member of that racer's crew, who want to join the my crew and reveal their observations regarding the night I took off from Palmont.

Owning all three districts, Darius asks me to meet up with him. He reveals he was just using me all along to get more territory and had set up an ambush with Cross to have me arrested. When Darius leave me, on the brink of being arrested by Cross, is saved by Nikki who tells me that she now realizes everything that happened months ago after piecing together her view of the night and the viewpoints of the other racers. Realizing that Darius was ultimately liable for my fall that fateful night, Nikki sides with me and leaves Darius. Meanwhile, Darius hires the 3 previous bosses (Kenji, Angie, and Wolf) into his new crew, Stacked Deck. I then attempts to conquer Silverton, and oust Darius and his Stacked Deck crew, to clean up my reputation once and for all.

Winning races against Stacked Deck, I gets a chance to beat Darius for control of Palmont. At the end of the game, Darius surrenders his Audi Le Mans Quattro to me with the addition of Nikki once again becoming my girlfriend. But not without Darius first telling me, "enjoy it while it lasts, there's always someone out there who's a little faster than you are, and sooner or later they're gonna catch up..." before departing out of Palmont.

Well, I gues I wrote quite a lot for this post. Anyways, that's the info about my favourite game in PS3. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment