Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hey friends! Merry Christmas to you! Gosh, A year has finish. I haven't finished my homework yet. T.T I hope I can finish it before school starts cos I dont want to get scolding on the first day of school.

By the way, am i going to class 2E1 next year?? Cos Idk. My teacher hasn't told us what class we should go for next year. But most probably its 2E1. And I think that 2E1-2E3 are sitting on the um, idk what you call it but there is like 2 floor levels on my school hall. Then these 3 classes are up there, aren't they? I'm confusing myself.

Anyways, I slept at 2am today cos of Christmas. I got a lot of presents which I didn't expect. LOL. My family did an exchange gift. Well, I picked my name three times consecutively. So in the end, I was the last one to pick but i still got my name. Anyway, I got my mom's present. I'm gonna list out the things i got for christmas!! :)

-2 towels (exchange gift)
-An organizer
-2 earrings
-A wallet (with $50 and I don't know how many cents)
-2 Long sleeve clothe and a skirt
-A bed Sheet
-painting Materials

So there's quite a lot. But i gave them gifts too. Even my lil sis.

-A medal display (my exchange gift. I know it sounds riculous but I had no idea what to give for an exchange gift. Cos the ones I'm exchanging to are 3 adults! So it my mind, they want something old or complicated. But I"m not an adult yet so I gave them what I can give them)
-A pen with my mom's name on it. (Gave it to my mom. obviously)
-2 lava lamps (One for maribel and one for rose)
-A mug with london on the mug (for my dad)

This early morning like 1 am, we had a great dinner/breakfast. We were laughing very loud especially that i splashed my rootbeer to my father. Sorry, cant hold back my laughter while i was drinking. :P

So anyways, have a good christmas y'all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment