Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Such idiots

Well, this is my 2nd post for today. I just want to post something. Well, I just went o facebook and go to people's profile. And this phrase just went to my head for those people I just visited (the profile i mean)

"such idiots"

I don't know why I thought of that but it really irritates out the hell of me with those people. Am not gonna say who and you can't probably guess those people. They did nothing to me but they seem like that they are just making a fool of themselves. It's so funny if I were to tell you the truth right now. It's none of my business and I have no right to laugh at them but it is just freaking weird, funny, stupid, silly or watever you call it.

Well, that's just wat i want to post cos surely you may think I'm weird but I'm just saying my thoughts.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment