Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Forgive and forget

That´s what they say. It's good advice, but it's not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled...old wounds never heal. And the most we can hope for, is that one day we´ll be lucky enough to forget.

Okayss, so its sometimes nice that once in a while I get to think stuff like this. Things I really can relate to.

Today, I've started with my story again. I haven't thought of the title but I'm thinking that I'll call it Little Journey. I am starting to think whether I should name my books for next year. . . Maybe later. Lazyyy

Yesterday, I went to the library at 8pm. There were not many people in the teen section. There were only like 10 people and that floor is very big. The aircon was freezing me completely. But anyway, I borrowed like 12 books. Well, 1 magazine and 11 books to be exact.

I dont have really anything interesting to say but 4 DAYS TO GO FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment