Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Homework

I'm telling myself to start with my homework already. So i did. Did some of the work. English already finishing but the book review i lost it sooo i am waiting for joanne to give the copy to me. And i am going to start with all the math paper 2 soon. why paper 2 u ask? because the questions are lesser for me.

Anyways, yesterday during choir i thought i was going to faint. I mean litterally . I am sick. Dunno why i still came but i miss my friends from choir. I sang the warm up. then go luch. after luch i was hyper. So me and nasuha go throw balloons at nichelle. Then i rested cos i feel dizzy. Ended up resting while the whole choir sings. But i like resting. Cos i got to hear the choir for the first time without me singing in it. Was sitting with nicole and andrea. Talk about school life and sec 3 and all.

Then after choir, i walked with nichelle to the bus interchange. I wanted to take the comfort bus and nichelle is taking the mrt. So we were at the bus stop near school when she said
 she wants to buy a (fucking) milk tea. I mean come on. I wanted to go home immediately then we need to walk back agian to buy that drink. So i just gave up and followed her. Gave her 50 cents. She kept syaing thank you and thank you again and again. lol.

so walked to b.b. interchange again. Ended up walking with obnoxious nigel. Me and nichelle kept talking about ikung to him. Saying that she was lost in the forest looking for him. Nichelle was the perv one. She said that ikung has coconut bra and a banana leaf for her skirt. i was like wtf in my mind. Then we were near the interchange when O.N. pressed his extremely cold cup in nichelle's neck and my cheek. mostly it was nich's neck. Kept whining abt it. But i screamed when the cold touched my face. amazingly he stopped. all along it was nich's who asked him to do that to me. pissed, so pulled her horse mane hair again and again. nich and i said goodbye to each other. nich gave O.N. a kick for a goodbye.

Anyways, there's this song the Jerome le tme listened to and i loved it. here it is. (not actually original version but i like lee's version better)

No comments:

Post a Comment