Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gosh its the philippines

http://www.batch2006.com/imag_pampanga/06-09-10_4657.JPGNow enjoying my holiday at philippines while thinking of homework. Why s that? Well idk.

I long time never posted a thing. Well, i just found out joy is hb. :'( Dont worry. You got us right? Just like how u were there for me last time right? Lisa , Joanne, we're all gonna support you ttm. dont forget. Bestfriends dont go but boys come and go. LOLOL. I got that quote from my aunt who is the same age as me. :P

Well, I'll sure gonna cry when I go  back to singapore. I mean its too soon to go. But h\what about my friends in SIngapore eh? I wish i can just combine them. My friends are jerome and camille. We went to S.M. its a mall btw. Then first we went to watch a move then ate at Chowking then went to arcade then bought a print sghirt. 2hours long it took to make.  But the wait was worth it. It was nice. Im now wearing it. People kept staring at us. Embarrassing but why? They're looking at our shirts rigghhhttt? LOL.

Then they slept at our house. Then we share one small bed. You know, the bed that can fit one person. The slim mattress. Same as my mattress. We slept at that bed. We squeezed but it was fine. It was really hot. Then we were scared when the lights were out. LOL. even in brooms we were scared. :P

But it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GONNA MISS THEM. surely the next time i'll see them is the next few years. T.T

Im gonna cry on 6 dec. :(

But watever. HAHA. HAVE FUN ON YOUR HOLIDAYS GUYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! RMB DO UR HW!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment