Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tags

To those who I always tag to their tagboard last time and now I dont , its because I was suddenly struck by laziness this past few weeks. I think I will start tagging back when I am back from overseas.

Anyways, thanks to those who still tag on my tagboard. it means that you all still visit my blog!! I'll name some people who still tag me for some days now. I mean I'll name those who tag me for this month!

[1st-25th Nov]

Christabella Yong ♥ (THANKS CHRIS!)
Angeline ♥ (THANKS!! ILY!!)
Lisa Yik ♥ (THANK YOU MY PULLING HAIR FRIEND!)
Wei Keong ♥ (THANK YOU WEIYEONG!)
Caherine Joy ♥ (THANKS DEAREST!)
Jie Yi♥ (THANKS JEIYI! LUVYA!)
Lisa Hibbard ♥ (THANKS SO MUCH BIRD BIRD!!)


THANKS FOR STILL VIEWING MY PRECIOUS JOURNAL BLOG! I"M REALLY HAPPY! I promise to view your blog as daily as I can. I promise. And i try to keep my promises , k? ....... but, dont be disappointed if I rarely tag to you anymore cos sometimes promises are broken right??? LOL. Enough about bullshit promises. haha.

Today is a Sepcial day to a person I knew for long years! CATHERINE JOY CARRAGAYAN FERIL!

Dear Cat Joy,

Happy 15th Birthday! ^.^ Soon it will be Happy sweet 16th birthday already! Happy birthday. Hope you enjoy your special day with your special family and friends! ^.^

P.S. Hope u like the necklace i had given you!


No comments:

Post a Comment