Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Red Blue Gibsyu Wings

haha. maybe wonderin why i suddenly put that as a title but i cant tell u. find out for yourself.

so i just been out with blue but gibsyu have to go. T.T sad... anyway wings and blue keep going avoiding me when 'he' suddenly talk to me and have a conversation. okay, both of them really are irritating. okay... just stfu kay..? lol. jkjk. i mean the fu part but not the shut up part.

just now gibsyu looks pissed to some people seh... lol. but i keep laughing. gibsyu's face damn seroius... also wings. dunno why. they suddenly like shushng people up...

haha. just now i saw red and blue go run at the bus bay and called out to wei keong. then they were like shouting here and there but nvm. i don't mind. they look stupid but cute.... haha. jkjk

omg, exam coming.... i wont post much about exam cos like very.... idk..

i'll post soon. maybe ... on oct 15 ... maybe not. it will be soon... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment