Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

French Fries

Just now got science and english paper. was quite okay lah. but i'm not saying that its easy but its okay...
i'm not gonna really say anything much about exams.... lol

I'll give details about what happened after exams.

After exam, i walked out of the classroom to the 1st floor.... well, i think i won't rly write it that detailed. u know what i mean.

well, when me and joy left the school, we don't know where to go. cos tmr no school for non m.t. takers. then we decided to go at my house. then on the way to the bus stop, we say wei yeong... i mean wei keong. :P then he ask us if we want go mac. then we go mac. joy asked why he suddenly invite us go, he said cos shan cheng going there.... hmmm... in love with shan cheng much???

when we reached there, we saw them. kaikent and shan cheng. then after finishing our order, we found that both of them sitting at the table where we chose to sit. i realized they are sitting with us.

kai kent and s.c. keep fighting using french fries. i was sitting beside kai kent so he keep taking my fries. i give him my fries then he sau he don't want. wth. at the end i didn't finish my mcwings and fries as i got suddenly no appetite. i only finished two. k.k. still want to play fries fight but s.c. keep saying stop. joy called k.k. coconut. idk is she was the one who said it. then kept talking about coconut and h.l. s.c. keep mentioning him. idk if he's in love or what... -.-"

finally both went home. three of us played 'what if ' it was fun. we kept laughing. and laughing.

we went to my house at 2.40pm so we stayed at mac for 2 or more hours. 0.0

then me and joy keep playing DJ MAX PORTABLE 2 using my pink PSP. haha. i was addicted to the game just 3 days ago after so many months of owning it. then i introduced it to joy. she was also addicted.

we never studied.

haha.

i'll end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment