Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ends

Finally, exam for this year end already...

lol

Well, this week, me, joy and w.k. kept going mac. its like everyday. yestterday, we were planning to go with joanne and lisa but end up joanne can go cos lisa got sick. hope she get well soon.

arrived there at 10.50am i think.. we all play 'what if' then play psp. 2pm joanne go home.. then after maybe 15 minutes, we saw nazif. he just finsih from mosque. he say he going to k.k. house. after 30 minutes he go already cos s.c. and k.k. waiting for him..

then got birthday party at mac... was surprise when suddenly k.k. , s.c. and nazif went to our table. they stayed for a while then go already. s.c. say he want join the birthday party celebration. the kids there keep screaming. s.c. also scream sia.

after they had gone, maybe after 10 minutes we also go cos its very noisy. we saw them again. but this time there was wei hao. but before that we say shun bin first. after seeing all of them, me, joy, w.k. went supermarket. we were lokking for bread and the bread filling. we were looking for nutella first. we dont know where to find. actually w.k. saw it but i nvr listened. haha.

then we all go home. when checking out joy keep putting condoms in my basket. lol!!

then reach home already.. (ps: i nvr bought the condoms)

No comments:

Post a Comment