Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sentosa

I just went to Sentosa and had a picnic... it was fun! :)



This was the time when we reached harbour front interchange.. we waited for the sentosa bus..



We all looked for our place to have the picnic.. we crossed the bridge at palawan beach which lisa was scared of..



we sat under a tree.. it was really shady and windy. it was really nice. we ate first as we havent eaten our breakfast . it was really nice... lol
after a while, it drizzled and rain. we went to a shelter which was a nicer location to sit rather than on the sand... lol. and there we played pictionary which was a lot of fun.. we laughed and laughed...


lisa doing the act


me and joanne were smiling like this as lisa was using the smile shutter. so we need to smile... a big smile
joanne laughed for no freaking reason... wait was there??
Joy was the one who guessed and she was acting it

 
 
 me and lisa were trying to guess what joy was acting.







I guessed the act and i did the acting next..
I was videong Joy's act.. i and joanne was trying to guess the answer





I was acting and lisa was trying to guess...


Lisa had guessed it! she looked at the card i was acting just now and scratched her head..
Joanne go scold Lisa for guessing the act.


I laughed as Joanne was scolding Lisa for funn .. maybe she was jealous of lisa's vocab..

After the quarrel, joanne calmed down and decided that she want to pose for pics.
Joy was suddenly disgusted of Joanne's pose that joanne looked at her with these eyed -.-"

Joy said sorry for being disgusted...

But, joanne laughed 'cos she was just joking of being angry at joy.


Joy decided to run away from joanne as she was really weird.
I followed her and told her that we're all just like that.. and she was fine after that.





In the end, i drawn a heart shaped for all of us .. 
we went home happy and safe and still happy (yeah right)

Okay . Some of the caption was made for fun but some are true. u can guess which one is true and which one is not.. for the ending, i said yeah right because i lost my wallet in the bus. i almost cried. i always lost that freaking wallet. some more my i.c. and library card there. that was the only important thing. i got money there but dont care la.

haiz.. anyway, i just hope that the one who will find it will be an honest person and give it back hopefully with the money inside..

i'm so depressed... T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment