Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

End of year

end of year coming alr! must revise and revise! lol

i just got a haircut 2 days ago. i look damn weird. i don't like it... anyways it will grow back after like 10 days or 20 days. my hair grow damn fast. sometimes, i just want to wish to let my hair stop growing when it reaches 1 inch above my shoulders. but, you know, that's impossible.

anyway, i still need do history, geo and art. art super a lot.  got the reapeted pattern and the 3 pieces for art some more. haiz..

i can't wait to finish the end of year exam. then like after 20 < days then holiday. teachers said school finish at october 29!!!!!! yes!!!! secondary school much better!!!! holiday start fast..

No comments:

Post a Comment