Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tired

After the post yesterday, we went to Vivo City. We went there at 8pm then reach there at 9pm. Then eat at Marche then go home at 11pm. So tiring. We went to Vivo City just to eat! When I reach home, I got a headache. I wanted to sleep already but need to brush teeth, wash face and shower a bit.

The next morning, I still got a headache. Then after I bathe, we went to orchard!

Traffic. Good thing there a ren't a lot of people. I was kind of confused. I mean there were a lot of cars but there weren'y a lot of ppl there.

We went to orchard to go to my dentist. Check my teeth and all that.

Then after going to orchard, i went straight to my tuition. Good thing we just listen to teacher and not we do worksheets. He say he didn't teach much cos he's starting to teach algebra to the next module class. I'm still at the next module class.

My teacher in maths at my school teaches slow. I'm seeing her 4 times a week and we're still not starting at algebra but my tuition teacher, I see him once a week only. And now my tuition teacher is at algebra!

I got my results for my CT1. WEll not all the papers. The papers left are english and literature. I wish I pass both! Or else. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment