Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Countdown

One more week then holiday already! Yes!! But i wish they don't give too much hw.

Just now after math, we found who got 1st ranking. Then the ppl kind of like beating him then he cry. The sight of it is so scary and sad. I dunno lah. I mean when a boy cry it's kind of . . . i dunno how to say it in words.

I'm so excited to get my Lit score. Wish i don't get fail. And also for english. she say 21 fail 19 pass. so scared I fail.

Then at lunch me, joy and dorothy and also nichelle laughing so hard siah! Then at cca i found out we will have a practise at thurs and friday! Sucks man. Nvm.

Then at last i'm home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment