Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Luckily

We went to B.B. swimming complex today. So tiring. I didn't get to wear the pajamas because most of my swimming mates didn't bring theirs. It's so ugh! I mean I bought the pajamas yeaterday night at 8.30 pm. I went to the mall so late. It was also kind of good to go there because i got to buy a new wallet!!!! Yes!

I hate my score for english! So hard. it's not for ct1 it's the class test. So many fail!! I'm one of them.

Actually today we were suppose to stayback but Mrs peng said that there's no need so I was happy!

Joy and I decided to go Westmall. First we went to mcdonalds and eat then decided to go to the library next.

We can't borrow more form our library card cos we had reach the limits. Then luckily we saw Danial. He was using his laptop. So Joy asked him if we can borrow books from his library card. He said okay anyway. So me and Joy borrowed 3 books each. Thanks!

Then we sat at the children's corner then starting to take pics. We were kind of laughing and all that but we didn't get kicked out!!! HAHA. 

These are the pics. we took a lot but these were the only ones i kept in my phone. . .















No comments:

Post a Comment