Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

N-o-T-i-t-l-e

This morning Mr Ng scolded or kind of shouted at us. And I was the last one to stop talking. And while he was scolding the whole class he was looking at me. And I know that the scolding is mostly at me and som of it was to my classmates. I wanted to sink in to my chair that time. I'm not really used to teachers scolding me but there was this time when my phone was confiscated for the second time at my Primary School. When the teacher asked me why I brought it to school, I was so calmed I almost laugh at that time. I wanted to laugh so much I don't know why. I think I'm laughing because I was nervous that time so I laugh it off. When I was caught bringing my phone for the frist time, I cried a lot. Discipline Mistress caught me is because someone stole some money from someone. So, I was bring a LOT of money that time. So, she thinks I stole it. I cried that time because I was accused of something I didn't do. I was so pissed off that time. Then at the second time I was caught, I laugh because the teacher stole my phone OUTSIDE my school. I mean I was off school property and she confiscated it OUTSIDE the school. I was laughing because. . . I don't know. . . Weird?

Then it was Science. Then our secondary IC has been given to us already. Then Jerald gave mine to me, then he showed me Wei Keong and Sophia's IC. Wei Keong very different from last time. Last time he put centre putting now he doesn't.

Then English, we just did our correction for the summary.

Then reccess.

Then not much happened that time. After a few hours we had our class photo. Then Haziq was so irritating, he thrown a pen to C. Joy but missed or didn't attempt i think. Then C.joy kicked his pen, i did the same. Then he kicked my shin so hard that I think i wanted to cry. But i held it back. I don't want him thinking I'm a crybaby.

Literature was kind of fun also. Then Ms Yong came to our class saying she had some piece of good news. She said many people pass English! Yessssss. . . .

Then need to stayback for CCA photo taking.

then go home. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment