Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is it a CIP or not?

Today, we went to East Coast Park for a CIP (cleaning) and we didn't really do much

Okay, let me tell you. At the morning it was raining a bit so it was a problem.

At the morning, they asks us to eat breakfast at school. Then after 1 and a half hour, we reach East Coast Park. And the weird part was they asked us to eat breakfast at MCdonalds!!!!! Waste my money at school..

Then I go with Joanne's group for the cleaning but hte truth was we didn't even clean. Well, yeah, we clean a bit. Joanne is the leader of the group. She said that after 10 minutes of cleaning we can rest already. After 10 minutes all we did was take pictures. I like it where we did a jump shot.

Somewhere in the middle of the rest, some of the boys in my class join us also. So, we took pictures with them. So fun!!!!!! Then it started raining. We ran like the wind to the shelter(yeah right!!!!) I got wet. But Wei Keong, Peter and some people in my class got super wet. . .

Then go back to school, got 1 and 15 minutes of free time. So we play play until we get bored.

Then walk to the mall then we saw San Cheng, Nazift and Isaah (there's still some more but I forget already). They told Joy she look like a ghost which she doesn't. They told her that because she had her hair down and yada yada yada. . .

Then I go home but need to wait for the bus for like 30 minutes. While waiting for the bus I saw Si Jie.

Then After a while, I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment