Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Percy Jackson

Joy and I watched Percy Jackson and The Olympian the Lightning Thief . Actually our plan is to take pics on the photo booth of time zone but i decided to watch the movie. I paid for the ticket because I was the one who asked her in the last minute. She doesn't have the money to pay so I paid for her lor.

Well it was great. Joy thinks Logan Lerman is cute and handsome, for me he looks kind of okay-okay.

I dunno why Nichelle likes him so much.

Well, overall the movie was great! The effects were cool. And I like all the power and stuff. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment