Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Just now.....

Just now I posted somethin right? That was when I was in my school having CMP lessons. We finished like 30 minutes early so my teacher sayy can go internet.

Then after that we were dismissed. Then Nazift say the teacher looked at what I wrote just now!!! Well not mr sameer but the other relieve teacher. I'm not so sure lah! Nazift say what!

Why does he have to read what I wrote just now! Got so many people going their blog and he never see! I dunno

Just now I got my literature test and guess what? I passed! Yes !!!!!! Many people in my class didn't pass! Even the one i though who was so smart, failed it. I was so happy!

Then the student leader go to our class. Saying we're going to have excursion. I think it's only 1e1 who was going to have the excursion. But I'm not going! Busy that day!

At maths, we're gonna have a project. And I'm grouped with Wan Ying, Haziq and Isaah! Walao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I have the bad luck? Pairing up with the Haziq and Isaah is hell!
I wish they would cooperate.

At lunch we were sitting with Nichelle and Dorothy. The three of them laugh except me. Sarah form 1e4(i think) Joined us also. I left early.

I'm still waiting for the English result to come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment