Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Little Miss problematic

sigh..just nw..Joy asked him if he likes me...then he said no...he kept on saying no...bt joy kept on asking...haiz.  WTH joy. haha jkjk. She is fine with it coz she is the one typing.haha.

In Literature, there was this question about rhyme scheme. Dun know how to do siah! then saw MS Chew after school. Some ppl in my class saw her too then they asked abt the rhyme scheme thingy. Then she say she got teach. But i don't remember her teaching. Some of my classmates also agreed with me.

Nth to say much anymore. Btw, finish CT1 alr!!!yes!finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment