Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

I can't think of a title post

I just can't think of any title right now. I'm just at my school having fun at CMP. So, what should title should i put? I'll give you some things why I don't know want to put.
-Ms Yeo is not here so i wanted to put the title as Ms Yeo not here but that would be weird and kind of disturbing as why on earth would I put my title as that.
-At school ryt now
-I have no idea wat title
-My english/vocabulary very poor

Okay, i dunno wat right now.

Sigh. good thing Odessa asked me to turn down or mute my volume at the computer or else my song would play. And the song playing was "check Yes Juliet" and that song is kind of loud. So I would get in trouble but I'm not so sure.

BEside me is Shu Ting and Odessa. I don't know why i wrote that but maybe i just wrote that for fun.

any teacher haven't give us any homework. yay! and i hope there would be no homeork for DnT and CMP.

Oh yeah forgot to post that just now outside the canteen of HGSS it was raining. Not the whole school but just a part of it. It's kind of weird. VERY weird to see that it was raining in the certain part of school but not the whole school. Er, if u get what I mean. I hope you do.

I've got nth more to post. I hope i always have something to post!

L8r guys/girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment