Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lenten Season

For Catholics, u know what i'm trying to say here.

I just went to church just now and . . . er. . . this really nothing to say about it. because if I explain what it is, some people wouldn't understand, anyway.

I just sign in to my msn and saw that i got like 765 mails in my inbox! I don't want to open my inbox. I'm kind of lazy to delete all of it. I mean it's really not important. They are all just about Facebook and other stuff.

After church, we went to J.P.(jurong point) and ate at Swensens. The food was super delicious! I chose pancake meal. Super nice! After the delicious breakfast we had, we went to Harris. It's a bookstore. Then I bought a book called Evil Star. It's a book I've been waiting for but I think looking for is maybe the right word.

Ok. later peeps.

Time to clean the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment