Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Of all the animals, the human boy is the most unmanageable.

I guess you're wondering why I put the title as that. WEll, because they super irritated me just now. The 3 boys were Giraffe, HL and I can (their nickname)

If you can guess them well good for u if you can't tooooooooo bad.

Well, I decided to put nicknames from now on. U will know who are they because I'm going to put somethig in the sidebar.

Well, it's still raining.

Rain, rain go away
Come again
Some other day.

If you're that dumb and can't even know this children song, well, you're dumb.

Fan Ying/Esther, so sry if my or 1E1 had upsetted u bcos we didn't come for the outing.  I didn't come then cos I just cant.  :(


Last thing I want to say is. . .

Of all the animals,
 the boy is the most
unmanageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment