Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Accomplished

Yesssssss. . . .

I finish the Maths Homework already . . .

I can't believe it. . .

Just now i thought there was so much. . .

well, i think when you have finish something, you felt like it was just little but at first it felt like alot. . .

Left Art and the projects. . . .

I'm kind of worried about the projects. . . Especially Maths. . . No time to do or some of my group mates are not free when the other is free. . .

Going to my tuition now. . .

And I won't be updating much this next 3 days cos I'm on a holiday. . .

Later frens!!! . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment