Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm back!!!!

I'm back from my holiday. . . So nice and relaxing. . . Cos, I dun need to wash dishes, make my bed and clean and all that.

Just now I just been to choir practise. It's quite fun and boring sometimes. And the teacher asked us to sing one by one and i think i'm the only one who had been humiliated. . . >.<

I embarrass myself. . . ARGH! I promise to myself not to do that and have to sing better. .

Then While going out of the school, I saw some uniform group wearing blue t-shirts. At first I didn't know what the CCA was then i saw Shan Cheng(i can't believe i spelt his name wrong last time) so it must be B.B. then also saw Hong lin, Si Jie only They look funny in the blue t-shirt. LOL.

Then Nichelle told me Isaiah(i also can't believe i spelt his name wrong last time) is also there but never saw him so i can't comment on his uniform.

Then after choir, I went to west mall. Waited for C.Joy at library until 3pm

Then we go timezone and took some pics in the photo booth. So fun siah.  but got some problem on the first booth so we took photo on the second booth which was more expensive and nicer than the other. . .

then we chat until it's time to go home. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment