Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

So many. . .

Just been to school just now for Maths

So many homework given.  Hate it so much. . .

Bad news: Many written Homework
Good news: No ACE learning homework. .

I wish i can finish all of this on time. . .

Just now in the morning, I walk up to the classroom but it was lock so I walk around a bit then the
auntie open the classroom. . .

Then waited for Mdm Teh to come. Talk a bit with some of my classmate. . .

During the lesson, Hong Lin keep calling me again and again and again. I was so pissed. i dunno how many time he call me. . . Then he call me again then I told him to just call Si jie. . . I so busy doing something, then HL call me. But SJ not so busy. . . Good thing I kept my temper. . . Or else. . . Uh-oh. . .

Btw Hong Lin, thank you for lending me ur 2 books. . .

Later peeps!!!!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment