Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Speechless today or am i?

I don't know what to say to day. MAybe I could say what I did today.

So, in the morning i was awaken by the sound of my alarm clock then i got up fast. Then shower then get ready for school. When I got in the car, I heard something like someone is scratching a metal or something. I asked my father about so he say maybe it was the brakes or something. I'm not really good about cars. Our car is Volkswagen. Not the volkswagen beetle you know, like the car mr bean is always driving.

So when I arrive at school, the first thing i did was to study for history because i didn't study for history test. I was planning to study the day before my test but i left it under the desk of my table. Then I asked for hints to my friends in 1e2 because they had the test already. Btw, I didn't cheat, okay? I didn't ask about the questions and asked for the answer but some of my classmates looked at their paper and copied the answers in their hands! I'm not gonna tell their names.

I'm totally not ready for the test but i still pass! haha. Then got announcement saying that we can wear our home clothes to school tomorrow! yes! I'm going to wear homeclothes but some are going to wear uniform.

Then had science which is a bit boring but the teacher is nice so it's quite an okay-okay subject. Then recess.

Then i forgot what is my subject after recess. Oh yeah, it's maths. I love maths but the teacher is kind of strict sometimes. Sometimes she is not. She gave us sweets after the lessons. I think she is so serious when it's to but when it's not i think she smile or laugh or something like that.

Then had english. We did comprhension passage or something. The we go swimming during p.e. lessons. Then we go home.

During going back to school, it was so funny. Me and Joy were laughing like maniacs. The one in front of us are Wei Keong and Peter. Then Joy did something very funny to wei keong then wei keong was 'upset'.i said to him if he want us to sing the sorry sorry song for him but he said nothing. Then me and joy we're like slapping each other after that. I don't know why.

Well, that's all for today's post! I'm not speechless today. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment