Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Test are coming soon.

It is coming soon. Also valentines day! Do u have a valentine already?

Well, i'm studying bit by bit for the exam. I'll have a 4 day vacation because it is Chinese New Year! So i don't have any tuitions or lessons for guitar! Yes!!

But i'm bored. I want to go out but no one to go out with. I mean, yeah i go Joy but i want someone to go out with other person or people. I'm kind of thinking of going bowling this Monday or something.

Anybody want to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment