Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My day n yesterday!

I just got injection today! I left the school early. Traffic! While going at health promotion board it was traffice. A lot of road works and accidents! But nvm. I didn't say nvm to the ppl who got accidents!

I had so much fun from yesterday!

I went back to my school at Shuqun primary. I went back with Xin yu, Wen Xing, Christabella, Alecia, Hui YUn, Zhu Yun, Jian Li, Zen, Jun Xian, Wu hao and me. We met mr tan outside the school first then he bought drinks for us then we plaued cathing except for Mr tan, of course. Here's a video i took during my visit. So here it is. Btw, i didn't had it in mind about posting it on this blog but mr tan juat said this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment