Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maths tution- hahaha

Just now in Maths tuition was kind of funny. I don't really know.
 
My maths teacher in tuition is the same as last year.
 
So while doing the worksheets I heard Bernard(I don't know if this is the spelling. He's from Shuqun Primary last year) saying some complaints that he want to go homethen this word caught my attention, "My stomach pain!" Well, not really caught my attention but it just gave me a joke or something like that. So, I told Hong Ya (My tuition friend for 2 or 3 year) that Bernard got a "." If you get what i mean lah! Because,right, when the girls got period we say stomach cramps or stomach pain.
 
Then Hong Ya was laughing so hard. She said to me that she will tell the teacher. My maths teacher is very nice. As in super. He takes jokes. So, Hong Ya told my maths teacher something in chines which i don't understand, then i got the idea that she was telling him what i told her. So the teacher was lauging also. Then she, again, told Bernard what i said. Then the person who was sitting beside him was laughing then the teacher asks us to speak in English. Then the teacher said to tell the whole class what Hong Ya said. I don't know why the maths teacher want to tell the whole class that.
 
When Hong Ya said that in english the whole class laugh. When some of us got serious again we continued doing our work except for Hong ya who couldnt concetrate because of it. So I laughed too. Good thing we finished on time.
 
I noticed again that a boy is wearing a very red jacket. Then Someone said that he was Litlle red Riding Hood. I think that someone was Bernard. Then our maths teacher said that Bernard was the Big Bad Wolf! Then we all laughing again.
 
For the whole 1 hour and 30 minutes I didn't kept my concentration.
 
Finally it was already finished! Teacher gave us homework then we go home.
 
The last thing I heard from Someone was "If you mess with me again, I'll kill you."
 
But I know that was a joke.


Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment