Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Zzzzz

I was awaken by the sound of the drilling in the construction just half a kilometer from the house.

I'm still sleepy but i want to get up from bed so i can sleep earlier later at night. Btw, me and joy made a blog for ourselves. Look at the link list. You will see it. Right now, we haven't made a video yet. But we're working on it.

We want to be dressed neatly and have some things we can say and be preapared for the video.

I confessed that we had the first video. But it looks embarrasing. Even though Me and joy are the only the one who had seen it, we think that it's embarrassing. So we will video a new video.

We're trying to make a video that is 10 minutes or less. If i can't upload it in that blog, then i'm going to upload it in Youtube then copy the html of the video then post it here.

The very first video we made is at Youtube but it's private. Me and Joy are the only one who can see it.

I promise we will try to have a video tomorrow or on monday. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment