Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A detailed day.

Today i decide to write a bit detailing on what happen today and from right at this moment. :)
 
This morning. i was, again, awaken by the drilling sound. Agh! I hate that. I wish that construction will end already! So its like at weekdays, the drilling sound is my alarm clock which is set at 9.45am. But it's also okay so I can sleep earlier later at night. And also that I can use computer first.
 
So when I got out of my room, I saw no one outside. So I walk staright to the computer. I on the computer then saw our family's helper (actually she's our maid but I don't like calling anybody a maid. A helper sounds better) So when I it's on the user's page , i click on my own username and type my password. Then when it's done loading and all that, I saw the internet icon and found that the internet access (I don't what you call it). So I restarted the computer while walking at the switch that will on the internet access. So while waiting for the computer to restart, I took my book and started reading it. The book I'm reading is called Strange Angels. I I'm still at Chapter 2 or 3. Okay, I confessed that I am confused what it is all about. But i will just continue to read it and maybe I'll understand it. I think the book is about killing monster and all that. It syas that at that book Dru(the main character) will kill Zombies, I think. So when I'm at the user's page again, i typed my password again then wait for it to load again.
 
I clicked Internet Explrorer then what i did first is confirmed the friend requests i have. Everyday, I have 1 or 2 friend request. But sometimes, I get 50 plus friend request. LOL. Then accept pending gift request and all that. The check my games. The first one I checked is Restaurant City. It's improving. I have 300,000 Experience points. And no, I didn't use hack to do this. Hardwork is what I did. Which is to check it everyday. Every three hours i get 3000 experience points.
 
Then checked Fishville. I fed ny fish first then scrub the algae away then give my fish my love. then can get bonus prize.My xp for that is 1,800,000 experience points. And I'll say again that ,no, i didn't use hack to have this kind of points.
 
After that, i checked Home Inn. It's been only a week when playing it. I have only reache level 8. It's kind of an okay game.
 
Then I checked Pet Ville. I only fed my pet then left.
 
Then checked Cafe World, I changed the appearance of my person then left.
 
Last but not least, i checked Mafia Wars. I'm only at level 260+ I have 660 mafia.
 
Then check my 2 blogs. Which is this and SJ bolg.
 
After all the checking, I go bathe then go for church. We went at the baby room in the church because of Rose. She's only 7 months. When we're at baby room there's not much people but after 10 or more minutes, the room is crowded. When the priest started talking I can't hear a thing. Well of course i can hear some bit. All the kids we're shouting, crying, playing and screaming. I wanted to get out of the hellhole. But i think it's not hell as i'm at church but it felt like it. when it was finished, i was like, OMG! thank you, Lord, Thank you so much! While we're walking out of the church, a girl tapped me and said hi! I didn't know who she was. If the girl who tapped me is rading this, I'm really sorry but i really don't know you. It looks like I saw you before but never rember your name and all that. Really Sorry!
 
After church we went to IMM and ate at BayStreet 21. The food is delicious. I ate a salad, potato, half chicken and watermelon. Delicious. while eating, Rose also wanted to eat so my mom cannot eat properly, good thing Katrina, our helper, finished eating then helped my mom to take care of Rose. I was the last one to finish.
 
When we're all full, all of us went down to the first floor to collect mom's glasses. She said to me that her grade of her eyes went down. Then I asked her if I could check my grade but my mom said no. So i said fine.
 
Then at last we went home.
 
Then I'm now here typing this. Right now, I'm listening to Shakira's song called Did it again. It's so nice!!!! Well that's the detailed day i had or should i say a detailed post....
 
:)
 
 


New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment