Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it's 2010 already!!!!!!!!!

To celbrate our new year, we went to Clarke. Sorry i don't know how to spell or call it. We ate at a Thai restaurant while waiting for 23:30 hours.

There's a t.v. there at the restaurant. We watch the Live performance at the MArina Bay there. I saw that i can send a message at that and then of course i send a message. I don't know if it's been put there. At new year eve, many people are spraying something that smells so bad i want to vomit. Really! When they started spraying it, i smelled it then i wanted to vomit but don't want to make a scene and don't want to have new year vomiting.

That's all I want to say. Anyway, here's a taylor swift song that i liked. I just want to share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment