Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Haiz

I'll tell you about my day.



I woke up at quarter to 11am this morning. Actually I have been already waking up at 8am then we slept at 1am in new years eve then my sleep cycle change.



I had breakfast then watch the replay of American Idol. Then watch MTV best 40 video of 2009.


Then Played computer then swam at the pool.


We have been invited to a wedding of Aye(my mom's colleague) and Thiha(for those of my former classmates last year, let me clarify that it's not our classmate that is going to be married ) for tomorrow.

I'm so excited to come to my new school on Jan 4. I ask some of my former classmates, they said they were not. It's weird sometimes that I get excited of starting a new school. I'm excited to wear my new school uniform which looks the same as JurongVille Secondary School. MAybe when I will visit Shuqun Primary School, some people may think that I'm from Jurongville Sec not Hillgrove Sec.

HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment