Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wedding Celebration.

Last night I can't sleep. I think I slept at midnight. Actually, I go to bed at 10pm. Then of course I will wake up late but my mother woke me up! I was so pissed. But it's okay I can sleep earlier then wake up early tomorrow. Tomorrow is the first day of school.

Well, my mom woke me up cos she want to ask me if I going to the wedding celebration. You know the one I told you about in my recent post. Of course I anyhow say that I will go but really I don't want to go but I want to go.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I don't if I want to go. In the end I didn't go. The celbration takes place, um, I think it is at a Myanmar restaurant. It says at the invitation card that it takes place there. I don't know how it will be celebrated. That's why I want to come. I want to know. And of course I want to try new stuff. The stuff is the food. I want to try Myanmar food.

I don't want to come cos I want to play computer cos tomorrow is school day.

Before my parents left for the wedding, I ask them if they will bring food. Then I laugh at myself. Why would they even bring food home? It's a wedding celebration. Not a b-day party.

You know why I want to try Myanmar food? My father has been to Myanmar then he told us about the food. He says he like their food. How they cook, blah blah blah. Then of course, I want to try it. If my father says it's delicious it's really delicious. Well, most of the time the thing he says is delicious is delicious but sometimes it's not. He likes their pasta or spaghetti or whatever you call it.

Today, I decided to write something long, but i don't know if this is long enough. For me it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment