Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Found out about mulitples and factors

I found out what are multiples and factor.

I'll make you an example.

3 x 4 = 12

3 and 4 are both factors of 12
12 is a multiple of 3 and 4.

Still don't get it? I'll make you an another example.

The factors of 48 are 2,3,4,6,8,12,16 and 24
Means that 48 can be divided by all of those numbers.

Multiples of 7 are 14,21,28,35,42,49,56,63,70.

Get it?

Well, if you don't, search all of it yourself. I wrote all this at a paper then i'll put in my wallet at all times so when i forget about them i'll take a look. Don't get the wrong reason. I will not use this at exam. I'm not a cheater at exams.

In less than 12h hours, 2010 will be here! Well, not in my blog but around the world. I mean common sense!!!!

Chris and Joy, thanks for still veiwing my blog! I thought no one reads my blog anymore. I'll still write when there's no one viwing my blog. I just want to write not for the sake of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment