Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Book naming. . . .Factors and multiples. . . .

Today morning, I put names on the school things i would be using next year. I found out there are 2 workbooks -1practical and 1thoery workbook- and 1 text books in each volume of science. There are no english and maths workbook.

I took a peek at the maths textbook. I saw mulitples and factors. Then I forgot what are multiples and factors! Gosh! Embarrassing! Nvm. I typed it so you know that even though I'm in express class, I don't know this simple things. I'm always confused with multiples and factors. I memorize this long time ago. This year maybe but forgot them again. I am young but forgetful somtimes.

I cannot believe that 2010 is coming. It's just like only a week ago that I was starting my last year of primary school!

But am now excited to start school next year. I'm always excited starting a new year of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment