Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sore Throat

Ugh. I hate sore throat. My throat got worse after choir. :(

I hate this. I hate it everytime I swallow. Its like there are lots of pricks stuck in my throat. Sighs.

I got tuition laters. Lazy go. . .

By the way, just now I performed on stage with my friends. Theme is responsibility. I played as the child. Well, at least we didn't get rejected as what that 'happy basket' calls us. So... we did kinda better. The audience got laugh. So i think it was good lor.

Before the performance.. all of us were like so nervous. Radin, main character plays my older brother, was like red for a while..

This morning, the group was panicking 'cos the actress for the mother wasn't around. A sigh of relief was released when we saw Angeline came. We're like.. yay!!!

Thanks to my friends who did a good job to the performance. I love you aLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as friends )

Radin
Peter
Angeline
Catherine
Wei Keong
Jie Yi
Janice
Hui Ying
Lisa
Shu Ting

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment