Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random

So yo! suppp? long time no post. ytd was valentines day! how was it for u? mine was fine! *^.^* hahas. so i also went to taylor swift concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! so nice. SHE IS SO PRETTY !!!!

I feel honoured cos sg was the first place she went for the tour!! woah...

juz went for a maths test. a lot of test taken sia. :(

Gods.... i dont think that I'll be posting so long post like last tym.. esp when im in sch. if its holiday surely i'll post a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment