Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Megamind

Saturday i went out with Nassuha. We watched Megamind! it's freaking nice and funny too! very funny sia. i will surely asks my parents to buy the dvd when it will be out ^.^

These days nothing much to post. Erm, as usual there is choir thrice a week. but not really every week. sometimes its cancelled. I'm so happy today cos i finished one maths marksheet. The Gan Eng Seng Paper 1 only. but anyway it's an accomplishment and I'm proud of it!

I sooo happy i got a new psp game!! My fave some more. DJ MAX P3!! LUV IT!

Next week, i watching harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1. Im so excited! then got narnia! LOLOL. i want see voyage of the dawn treader too! ^.^ then in May 2011 harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2(idk if it's in may or july...???) and kung fu panda 2(idk if there is rly but i think there will be) ... there are more.. so many nice movies. now that i grow older i like going out than last time. i likes sulking around in my room the whole day last time but now , i'm thinking that i should live my life to the fullest. i young, active and carefree. i have no worries about money or bill payment(except for my phone bill (; some ppl know what im talking abt) . i only need to worry about grades and all.

(>).(>) -----> ♫☼►◄↕☺☺☺‼‼¶☻§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼c☺Φ╠☻√◙√√

No comments:

Post a Comment