Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gone For a While

I'm so happy! My family excluding my father is going on a holiday this coming Saturday!!!!!!!! A wish came true so i shall be striking another wish again! Just made the booking this morning.

So happy.

But actually my mother want book later becausemy mom was cooking breakfast. So i volunteered to cook the breakfast and do the washing.

 LOLOL.

So my mom book already!! Then this luch after church she go orchard with dad leaving me with roses. Maid is day-off.

I cook my own nuggets again! Sister kept tugging me away from computer to play with her. So I play with her for a while then play and read manga! Don't think I dont like manga anymore cos i dont talk anout it anymore but I still do! LOLOL.

So anyways, im excited to see my relatives again after 2 years! So i'll be gone for a while and I'm not updating for 10 days on saturday onwards. Yeah you read it right. I'll be there for 10 days! ^.^ That cheered me up for the first time in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment