Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WTH?

First time get to be stand up by the teacher. Never talk sia. How can talk one? Blind sia. She very very blind.

I dun know why I'm stil at the com not revising. Haiz.

At the assembly after reccess was quite a super bullshit. CBA. But nvm. Never get detention. What the heck sia! What she want me and Joy do? Get our tongues cut ah? Sorry. I was just over reacting cos my first time mah. Ugh! Hate it siah. OMg. So shocked and also want to laugh at the same time. Cos her expression very funny siah. Our expressions too may be also funny. LOL. Can't believe it. Then I hate it when Joy left me for the Maths band 3 thingy.  MAking this very small cos I want to.

But after that reccess ryt... Laugh laugh until stomach pain. Idk lah. Give you one story why we laugh.

"You know Shan Cheng got the gap in the teeth ryt?" I said

"Ya" Joy and Lisa said

"When I talk to him, I always look at there" I said

Then I thought of what I said.

"I also" say Lisa

At the same time I said, "Not down THERE. I mean on his teeeth lah"

Then laugh..

If you don't get it , too bad. If you dun find this funny, piss off. If you find it funny, we already laugh so laugh  for yourself lor. If you get it, good for you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment