Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Algebra

I just got 38/40 for the test.Well, let me tell you my day. Went ti canteen with Lisa then assemble back.Assembly then go to classroom for English Paper1. Then go to canteen take my bag. Next paper M.t. i dun take so I stayback. Joy, Lisa and Nichelle stayed back with me. Then we go eat at canteen. Laugh, laugh, laugh. I know who Nichelle like. Then Joy said something really exposing about me which I want her to slap her for that. Then went to library do History revision.Then got Maths supp so go up at 12.30pm. Waited for MDM teh for like 10 minutes. After maths supp, i go home. Waited at the bus stop for so long that Alecia and Hui Qi caught up with me. Then say Hong Lin, Haziq, Sijie and chengjun. They were like this 4 boys doing 'heck care' things. Waited for the bus to come. Feeled pissed off with someone dunno wat.

No comments:

Post a Comment