Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My life

Yesterday, just perform at a concert for school. Its called Under the star but we performed in the hall because it was raining and the field would be damp. So most people called it Under the Big Asses Fans. There are big two fans in our school hall. They are actually called Bid Ass Fans....

The seniors (sec4/5) cried because its their last performance...

LOng time since I posted a post here.

Getting more lazy to visit my blog..

Nothing interesting happened actually..

Well, choir also performed in the Prize Giving Day. After performing, there was a buffet at the canteen. I only ate dessert. I was too full to eat cos the choir gave us something to eat(burger. actually we can only eat 1 but i ate 2).

SA1 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment