Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scared

Hi. it's been long time since i wrote here. hahas.

Nothing much happened at school. Well, of course there are. But it's not really worth hearing.

In modern dance, i need to buy ballet shoes. I don't where to buy the shoes. Good thing there is Joy who lent me her ballet shoe.

If you're interested in my love life and all that thing you should read this paragraph but if you are so not interested skip this paragraph and the next, ok? At my class, I'm starting to like someone  in my class, 1E1. I'm not gonna say his name and all that cos it will be like so, i dunno, weird maybe? He's quite smart and i said that because he's in the best class which is my class, duh! Well, I'm not really sure if I like him. I still want to know everybody. I don't like liking somebody so fast. I need to get to know them more. By getting to know them more means I need to know their personalities which I really look for someone. I like someone with sense of humour without irritating the person so much! Like some people I know, they are like ugh! I'm actually trying to hold back myself from likeng that person 'cos if I'm so confirm that I like him, I will always be tounge-tied when I talk to him. I'm not tongue tied to anyone yet, which i like to keep it that way. Being tongue tied is like the worst feeling i so had in my life. The person may think that i'm so weird. Never mind.

I want to confess to someone i like him. This 'him' is now different from the previous paragraph. This 'him' is from my previous school. Shuqun primary school. I like him for like two years. but i'm scared that when i tell him, he will never speak to me again which is much more torture than him not knowing that i like him. Ugh! I'm so confused! I want to tell this word' i like you' in facebook chat. just now he is online but now he is not. Which is kind of relief but at the same time it's so disappointing because i'm really ready to tell him those words.

enough about those things. Well, i just now decorated the classroom for chinese new year. which is kind of boring at the same time fun. I dunno why i'm always feeling two opposite thing at th same time.

Nevermind, i got nothing more to say. Oh yeah, we had no homework last wednesday until now. HAHA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment