Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dorothy Birthday Party

Yesterday was soooo fun.

Well, I change my cca to choir. I should thank my P.E. teacher or the head of c.c.a. for changing my cca. Thx. (I dunno how to speel his name)

So after cca i watched nichelles or dorothy's group dance for chinese new year. It's only a practise not the actual one.

After the practise we went to Dorothy's house. We is Me,Joy, Dorothy, Nichelle, Wen Yuen, Natalie, Krystal and the last one i forgot the name. We all ate pizza then played truth or dare at Dorothy's room. Most of us chose dare. At first it's wen yuen turn. She choose truth so we ask her if she like either Wei Keong or Kai Kent. Then the answer was so funny. Werecorded her answer. IT's in my phone. haha. I have something to say to Wen Yuen, if you do something to me that make me angry i will post that recording! HAha just kidding. I know you won't make me angry. So then it was um, Krystal turn. She chose dare then i dared her to kiss one of us. Then when she kissed that person. The person Krystal kissed was so red and she wants to cry! OMG. I'm so sorry.

Then most people chose dare. The dares were that we will call a boy from either from my class or 1e2. All of us called a boy. when it was my turn to dare they called someone from my class. I was shock cos joy chose 'him'. Worst of all she said who I was. They dared me to tell that person that he is so hot. Ugh! That was embarrassing. haha. i had fun anyway. I think that person i called didn't care anyway.

I'm going to tuition later. I hate tuitions. The subject is Maths. GTG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment