Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quite impressed.

I'm quite impressed with someone just now and maybe right now.

I mean am really so impressed.

And btw, i'm also shock with someone.

Sigh. I can't so believe it.

Today, i decided not to sms anyone i don't want to sms. I mean when someone sms me then i don't want to reply, i reply cos it looks rude not to. Today, i decided to just keep quiet for awhile.

That doesn't mean I didn't sms one single person!. Of course I did.

And that person is none other than. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment