Shary v.W

Shary here! I'm a girl which is a cheerful one. and a bookworm too. I love listening to music! :) and hanging out with my friends is always the best thing.... but having my family and friends by my side is the best thing that is happening to me. Have fun blogging!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CCA choices

Well, as i have nothing to say today, i'll just tell you my cca choices and my who teach what subject.

In my school, we need to have 3 choices of CCA. If we cannot go at our first choice, we will go at our second if we cant go in at the second choice then we will go at our third choice then if we cannot go at our 3rd choice the teacher will pick for us. I don't know if the teacher will pick or us.

CCA- 1st-Choir
2nd-Modern Dance
3rd-Photography club

My form teacher, CME and CFT(class family time)- Mr NG

English- Ms Yong (I have mistaken her, she's actually very nice. I mean when submitting homework and all that she will be strict to you if you didn't do. But she makes jokes as well. Overall she is 87% nice)

Science- Mrs Jennifer Peng (Super nice teacher.)

Maths- Mdm GL Teh ( i don't know what GL means. In maths we we're seperated according to our score in PSLE. She's an okay-okay teacher)

Those others i'll inform you next time. I just wrote those most important. I mean the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment